Thursday, June 22, 2006

Zombie Attack

Every now and then I like to practice a certain mental exercise. I ask myself what I would do in completely improbable situations. Today's situation: Zombie Attack.

You gotta figure, you can't kill the zombies. There's a near endless amount of them. Cause... there's billions of people on the planet and at least 99% of them are dumb enough that they'd be dead in 15 minutes. So the first order of business is deciding where you're gonna escape to. That's what they always do in movies, you gotta have a "I'm going to escape to here" plan.

Personally, I'd go to an island in the middle of the Pacific (or was it the Atlantic). And why not that island from "Castaway"? I could just go to the store and get a spalding volleyball and use it as my magical guide to safety. I'd have to make a bloody handprint on it, but... that's easy enough. Lots of dead people around from the zombies?

Then it's just a matter of securing an airplane, or a boat, or a cruise liner... zombie cruise liner... that'd be something new.

Did you hear about the cruise liner that got attacked by pirates a few months back? I'm not kidding, a cruise liner was actually attacked by pirates recently. They used a "sonic weapon" to scare it off. Imagine what their ancestors are thinking from the great beyond. "Arrr matey, we left the trade to these wussies who got scared off by a LOUD NOISE?"

At any rate. Zombie Cruiser Liner, a new movie, coming to a threatre near you, as soon as I can find someone dumb enough to produce it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One has to consider time when choosing a place to escape too. An island may be unrealistic if you consider that.

-Sabby

Anonymous said...

I would probably get ridiuculously scared, and freak out and go find my lover and spend the rest of my life with them then die of fear. I know that's stupid, but that's me.

~Robin!

Followers